We're on the lookout for 1x Senior Developer to join our small team in London. Here's the role: http://www.gpmd.co.uk/about-us/careers-at-gpmd/senior-developer/
Duties and Responsibilities
- Construct new standards compliant websites for our customers based on
- Assist in the visual and interface design of sites that we develop.
- To keep abreast of current best practices and emerging web technologies.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing existing customer websites.
- Proven experience in Web Development (minimum 2 years).
- Excellent (X)HTML and CSS knowledge, with an eye for web standards.
- Good PHP knowledge (ideally OO PHP5).
- Working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- MySQL experience
- Linux administration
- Subversion (SVN)
- Experience with AJAX
- A flair for graphical design and interface design.
- Experience with developing sites in SilverStripe and possibly Magento
- MVC frameworks (particularly SilverStripe and possibly Magento).
Salary / Benefits Package
- Annual Salary: up to £35k dependant on experience
- Health: Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Pension: Contributory scheme. Company contribution up to 5%
- Probationary Period: 3 months
- Performance review: After 6 months.
- Annual Holiday: 25 Days
- Equipment: Personal computer of choice
Strictly no agencies please.
Get in touch if you are interested.