Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

How to become a SilverStripe Partner?

Go to End

4 Posts   3339 Views

Aster

Community Member, 6 Posts

18 November 2011 at 4:09am

I am sorry if I posted in a wrong section.

Our company working last 4 years using SilverStripe and we made more than a 100 projects on SilverStripe, but when we were trying to contact HeadOffice — all our e-mails were ignored and still remain with no answer. Our company is the first who started using SilverStripe in Ukraine and I guess the only company that does this on professional level.

Can somebody give me the answer?

Thank You

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

22 November 2011 at 10:54pm

There were quite a few requests to join the partner program! Far too many to all let in, so that's there is the community developer network. I suggest you (if you haven't already) use the developer network as that hasn't the strict contractual / business agreements that the partner program requires/

Not sure who you were emailing but the guy in charge of the partner program is shane@silverstripe.com.au. It may help to contact him directly if you're dead set on a partnership!

nzjoel

Administrator, 2 Posts

5 November 2015 at 6:06am

The SilverStripe Professional Partner programme has changed substantially since 2011. To anyone who finds this thread now and is interested in becoming a Partner, I recommend you visit:
https://www.silverstripe.com/partners
or
Simply email your request/questions to: solutions@silverstripe.com

The SilverStripe Professional Partner programme is about working together. We want to build mutually beneficial relationships with the agencies that are growing our ecosystem. We look for agencies that:

- Use SilverStripe as one of their primary technologies
- Deliver excellent websites to their customers
- Have a portfolio of SilverStripe websites that demonstrate their expertise

rsmundee

Community Member, 1 Post

21 January 2016 at 11:19am

I would image your asking for like an affiliate program for SilverStripe, but i don't think they have one...

You're better off find a similar company that has an affiliate network, but that's sometimes harder said than done.

Good luck!