Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Looking for quote for a project

Go to End

3 Posts   3230 Views

OnebyOne

Community Member, 54 Posts

29 April 2009 at 7:41am

Edited: 29/04/2009 7:43am

The project will be a simple business directory with listing on map. At this hour i don't know if it's can be done with SS and map24.com
Required: using map24.com and SS

The main page will display map24.com (our city map) with bubbles info on it.
The bubble info should be taken from the business directory. (data base)
There is a need for accuracy on displaying the bubbles on their location coordinates.

Member Ship : only on level of membership only one fee for adding a business, the payment gateway will be based on a sms mobile phone gateway (the classes and the script in php is provided by the payment supplier )

User is adding a business and their log in information ---> account is created, then the page with pay for service with the button to the sms mobile phone gateway is showing --> clicking the button will be redirect to the payment gateway. After paying will be redirect to our site.

Business listing need to be approved before going live (because we need to verify if user has paid).

Membership will be annually, so, a reminder (email) should be send to user with 5-7 days before the business listing will expire.

Data collected from user
User Name
Password
Email
Phone no that will be used to pay

Data collected for business
Business Name (required)
Web Site (optional)
Short description (under 100/250 charters) required
Long Description (for business detailes page) (optional)
Logo (optional)
Phone number, Fax number, Mobile Phone and Email (all optional)
Dated added (only internal, just for making the annually billing)

When the client register to our site an email with his account, business listing and summary of the services bought should be send.
When the business is approved - an email should be send to client (business approved, payment made). The business is approved only if the payment is made.

Possibility to delete the listing and accounts that are not paying.

The info that will appear on the bubble: Business Name, web Site (if any), Short Description,link to detail business page in directory
The listings under category, in business directory, should include Business Name, Web Site, Short description and Logo

for detail page of listing all data collected for business will be displayed.
On both pages will be a link (button) to show on map bubble.

Also We need to have a recurring service for the directory (premium listing into directory) before the others (nut this will not affect the way is on the map). If you have a suggestion with 2 lvl membership I'm listening

As I said i don't know if is possible with map 24, if isn't, the Google or Yahoo is out of question due to not available map detail to my country.

I expect a price quote and reasonable term of delivery.

This is a quote the project, I think will be started in 1or 2months.

I've tried other freelancer sites to post the project, but is seems that not many people are using SS.

THX

If you need a competitor example i'll give you via PM or email or YM

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

29 April 2009 at 10:56am

Edited: 29/04/2009 10:56am

Hi, OnebyOne,

I'd like to get more information. Can you email me?

aaron [**at**] bluehousegroup [**dot**] com

Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

2 May 2009 at 5:11pm

I do provide paid support for interesting SilverStripe projects. check my website, http://whynotonline.com. You can contact me through that.