Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Wanted: Silverstripe Implentation & Customization

Go to End

2 Posts   1925 Views

Virtue-Chris

Community Member, 1 Post

19 August 2009 at 1:37am

I'm looking to hire someone to help me get Silverstripe up and running with some customizations (custom theme, plus some other tweaks that we'll need)

The basic concept is a product oriented web 2.0 style site. People would come to the site to:
-read/interact with company
-learn about products - I'd like to use the CMS for product descriptions, content and then have a small link that drops the visitor off to the siliverstripe ecommerce module to buy the product.
- read support/help pages
- customer support tickets

There's obviously a lot of details missing, but that's the basic concept for what we need out of the implementation.

I have a budget of $5000US.

I'm only looking for quality developers who are very familiar with Silverstripe and creating beautiful clean, but edgy themes (we can help with a lot of the graphic/artwork/logos as our company has a lot of various designs work).

Thanks!

Chris *@* virtuepaintball.com

NARKOZ

Community Member, 25 Posts

20 August 2009 at 6:55pm

Hi. I think that I can help you. Find my resume here: http://about.nik.internet.az/cv/en.pdf
Budget is not a problem :))
Thanks.