I m fairly new in Silverstripe. We've a project in silverstripe and we are asked to do white labelling.
That means there will be different URLs that will be accessing same codebase with different design, logos, members, etc.
For Example, We have three clients
So what I need to do is
1. Each client have their own admin url and client url.
2. Each domain should point to same folder in the server.
3. Each client should have their own members (in Security module in admin)
4. Each client should have their own CMS design, Client design, logos
So my question
1. Can we whitelabel Silverstripe? If yes how?
2. Whether its good to have same database for all the clients and separate stuffs by client id in all tables.
Each client should have different database?? Provided that One client might have data equivalent to 3GB or more in future.