Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Search configuration issue

Go to End

karnh

Community Member, 10 Posts

17 October 2016 at 2:25pm

Edited: 17/10/2016 2:40pm

Hi
I was wondering whether someone could help. I have followed the Search tutorial and we can see the search function and created a page results.ss via local host, however when I flush the page each time I do a search it comes up with "Server Error". I've also done a \dev\build?flush and the below is the error we receive. I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas to resolve it?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Indentation problem at line 8 ( Director:)' in C:\\***********\framework\thirdparty\zend_translate_railsyaml\**\Translate\Adapter\thirdparty\sfYaml\lib\sfYamlParser.php:360 Stack trace: #0 C:\\***********\framework\thirdparty\zend_translate_railsyaml\**\Translate\Adapter\thirdparty\sfYaml\lib\sfYamlParser.php(201): sfYamlParser->getNextEmbedBlock() #1 C:\\***********\framework\core\manifest\ConfigManifest.php(317): sfYamlParser->parse('\n# YAML configu...') #2 [internal function]: SS_ConfigManifest->addYAMLConfigFile('config.yml', 'C:\\***********\\\wwwr...', 2) #3 C:\\***********\framework\filesystem\FileFinder.php(158): call_user_func(Array, 'config.yml', 'C:\\**\\wwwr...', 2) #4 C:\\***********\framework\core\manifest\ConfigManifest.php(215): SS_FileFinder->find('C:\\**\\wwwr...') #5 C:\\***********\\framework\core\manifest\ConfigMan in C:\\***********\framework\thirdparty\zend_translate_railsyaml\**\Translate\Adapter\thirdparty\sfYaml\lib\sfYamlParser.php on line 360

Thanks heaps
Karn