Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Including a logo in your header

Go to End

2 Posts   1250 Views

Aid

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 September 2010 at 10:47pm

Edited: 30/09/2010 10:49pm

Hi all

First post so go easy on me please :). SilverStripe is a Great CMS but I am learning my way through it all and it is taking a little bit of time getting used to it all.

My problem is that I have a logo which I have put in the header. The problem is that rather than showing the logo in the centre of the header in between the h1 title and the search bar - it moves down and takes the background header image. This leaves me with the title and the search slightly higher and not covered.

Is there any way in which I can get them all to align correctly? I am sure it's very easy but I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have tried changing the CSS so that the logo is inline rather than a block element but all this does is seem to move it off to the left.

Oh I forgot to mention - if I take away the title with the h1 formatting then it all aligns correctly.

Help please.

Aid

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 September 2010 at 10:50pm

Edited: 30/09/2010 11:16pm

Sorry - I have found it out. It was a problem with my line height. Whoops.

I have had to take the text-height out for it to all work but is there anyway that I can substitute it so that the alignment of the text is where it was before without moving the logo? Thanks.