Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Error! always redirecting to install.php

Go to End

3 Posts   2193 Views

Andre

Community Member, 146 Posts

14 April 2009 at 8:53pm

Hi there, I have an installation of Silverstripe 2.3.1 running. I used the standart installation with blackcandy (but had the same problem unfixed some time before with tutorial installation).

I added some pages in the Pagetree and all was running quite good. But now I copied the blackcandy folder and edited it with my own Template. After pushing my own template folder to the ftp, I always got redirected to mydomain//install.php which results in an "No input file specified." Error Page.

I deleted my own Templatefolder on the server and reseted the SSViewer Object to blackcandy, but the error stays the same.

What do I have to do, to fix this error?

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

15 April 2009 at 12:14am

Hi Andre

This usually happens when the mysite/_config.php is broken or missing. Check that it exists and has the correct database info in there.

Andre

Community Member, 146 Posts

15 April 2009 at 10:27pm

Yeah, I accidently overwrote the existing mysite/_config.php with the one from before the installation. No it's working again.