Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

DOM Lightboxes not working in latest 2.4

Go to End

5 Posts   1192 Views

dizzystuff

Community Member, 94 Posts

14 June 2010 at 12:19am

Hi Uncle Cheese

Seems like the updates being made to the CMS javascript have broken the DOM lightbox behaviour.

When I try to add or edit an item, rather than appear in a lightbox the whole page refreshes to the normally popup form.

I'm using a recent /branches/2.4 build of SilverStripe, rev105726.

Is there a "quick fix" for this? A .js dependency removed that I can put back in or something?

Cheers
dizzy

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

14 June 2010 at 3:03am

What is the error you're getting? What changed in this build?

dizzystuff

14 June 2010 at 11:32am

I'm not getting any errors, js or otherwise. Nothing in firebug console either. The DOM add/edit links are basically just behaving like they don't have click event handlers on them to fire the href link within a lightbox.

Looks like jquery plugin livequery has been removed, thought that's all I could find tbh.

Changeset 105267: "Removed jquery.livequery as a Requirement from LeftAndMain.php, its only necessary in SecurityAdmin for MemberImportForm.js now."

I can try including it and see if it makes a difference, but I'll be on the road for the next 3hrs so won't be until later this arvo.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

14 June 2010 at 12:28pm

The latest rev of DOM has replaced livequery. Not sure if you're using the latest build or not.

dizzystuff

14 June 2010 at 9:11pm

Ah. My bad, forehead slap. I was sure I had gotten the latest only yesterday - obviously not! An update fixed it, thanks again UC.