Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Uploadify ModSecurity Error

Go to End

quamsta

Community Member, 29 Posts

4 December 2010 at 5:58am

Hi, I know this is only tangentially related to DataObjectManager/ImageGallery, but we're having issues uploading files with Uploadify due in part, I think, by our somewhat strict ModSecurity rules on our host. Attempting to upload anything via Uploadify causes the uploadify dialog to fail with a red error flashing "HTTP Error" and this error to spring up in our logs:

[Fri Dec 03 10:31:19 2010] [error] [client *********] ModSecurity: Warning. Match of "rx ^OPTIONS$" against "REQUEST_METHOD" required. [file "/etc/httpd/conf.d/modsecurity/modsecurity_crs_21_protocol_anomalies.conf"] [line "48"] [id "960015"] [msg "Request Missing an Accept Header"] [severity "CRITICAL"] [hostname "*********"] [uri "/admin/assets/EditForm/field/Files/UploadifyForm/field/UploadedFiles/upload"]

We'll definitely request our IT manager to disable this rule if that's what's needed, but I thought it'd be good to point out if others are having the same issues and if there is something on your end you can look at, Uncle Cheese.

Thanks!