Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Uploadify: "HTTP Error"

Go to End

14 Posts   23178 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

2 June 2011 at 3:19am

I've just checked in a change that should (hopefully) resolve these 302 errors. Add the following line to your _config.php:

UploadifyField::disable_authentication();

And Uploadify will use a public-facing upload controller, which will not throw a 302 when a user is not authenticated, as is the case in CMSMain.

JonoM

Community Member, 130 Posts

11 June 2011 at 2:59pm

Hi UC,

My webhost made some changes regarding security and now I'm having similar problems to everyone else here - getting a 302 response from POST and being kicked out of the CMS with various versions of Dom/Uploadify/SwfUpload across different sites.

I downloaded Charles and also the latest DOM and Uploadify trunk to try the UploadifyField::disable_authentication(); option but when I watch for the POST from Flash it doesn't happen on my local or live server - When I choose a file to upload the progress bar freezes at 0% and the process stops (with or without UploadifyField::disable_authentication();). If I use an older version of the modules I can upload fine on my local server.

JonoM

Community Member, 130 Posts

18 June 2011 at 6:07pm

Hi UC,

Update - It's only the uploading of multiple files that isn't working for me on my local copy. In my case I can upload on my local server with an ImageUploadField or standard DataObjectManager but the ImageDataObjectManager shows a progress bar that doesn't move whether you try to upload one or several files.

Unfortunately on my live server, with UploadifyField::disable_authentication(); in place I'm still getting kicked out of the CMS even if I use an ImageUploadField. But at least the image is getting uploaded and added to the database correctly as it's available in Files & Images when I log back in. The progress bar in the ImageUploadField shows it uploading all the way, I get a completed message which then fades away but it doesn't get as far as linking the image to the page and showing a thumbnail of it in the field.

Thanks for all of your hard work on these modules! And sorry to pester you for help, but I don't know what else to do!

Cheers

lerni

Community Member, 81 Posts

28 October 2011 at 8:53pm

hi there

okeh its a old, old post but I had the terminated session problem on one server and now solved with the following:

in .htaccess
php_flag suhosin.session.encrypt Off

and in php.ini
php_admin_value suhosin.session.encrypt Off

lukas

pinkp

Community Member, 182 Posts

5 December 2011 at 11:56am

After downloading the latest version of Uploadify from
http://www.leftandmain.com/silverstripe-modules/2010/08/26/uploadify/

and following UC instructions to add:
UploadifyField::disable_authentication();
to _config.php

it worked for me.

ShaQ

Community Member, 1 Post

7 January 2012 at 12:28am

Hi there.
I use the latest versions of Silverstripe, DOM and Uploadify.

Charles returned me:
"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>302 Found</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Found</h1>
> <p>The document has moved <a
> href="http://errors.hosting.ru/insecure.html">here</a>.</p>
> </body></html>"

session.use_only_cookies checked to off

I've tried to add UploadifyField::disable_authentication();

But I still had the same problem.

Hosting support proposed me to switch off security module. I've added SecFilterEngine Off in my .htaccess. And now it works. Can I have security problems now and maybe there is another way to solve uploading problem?

Go to Top