Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Mp3 player

Go to End

19 Posts   5723 Views

Maariak

Community Member, 37 Posts

26 March 2011 at 11:12pm

The "HTTP error" isn't bothering anymore as I wrote in this topic http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/15829 But as well as having the problem with getting the file properly attached (for what I try to search for an answer to other topics related to the subject), I found that with getting file attached to the Audiopage, it gives only the player to the page (that play button etc), not other content. So I have to check how to get audiofile in the among other content, text, images, etc. E.g if there's some news with text and images, I could put the audiofile under or between them. Also I made a static sidebar to the site, and I need to get it shown on the Audiopage as well. Well, some of these problems are the problems I think I'll get answers by searching.

Carrie_Lang

Community Member, 24 Posts

22 June 2011 at 8:36pm

I made an audio page similar to described in this topic. The audio page works fine, but I'm wondering if it's possible to extend it that the audio file player is shown in the cms content screen, so it can be placed where ever in the content area like the images?

Go to Top