I just set up a ManyManyDataObjectManager instead of the complextablefield and I am having the strangest issue ever.
The object in question inherits Sitetree directly so the fields I've got access to are the ones in the Sitetree table.
Now if I set the field to anything but Title, it displays the value from that field but if I set the value to Title it displays the id with a # in front.
Right now it looks like this and it works the way you'd expect. However if I switch out URLSegment for Title it all goes bonkers. If I grab the tables ID or anything else that works fine as well.
$modulesTablefield = new ManyManyDataObjectManager( $this, 'Products', 'ProductPage', array( 'URLSegment' => 'Title', 'Created' => 'Created' ), 'getCMSFields_forPopup'); $modulesTablefield->setAddTitle( 'A Product' ); $fields->addFieldToTab( 'Root.Content.Products', $modulesTablefield ); return $fields; }
If I run this as a regular ManyManyComplexTableField I get the title the way I should so I'm thinking it's something the class does.