Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Slideshow-Integration

Go to End

16 Posts   6063 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

9 September 2009 at 2:41am

Hi, guys,

Thanks for your patience. The new UI framework is in. Please do some testing and I'll write up some quick docs on how to write your own ImageGallery UI. I think you'll really like the API I've created. Lots of room for expansion, too.

Also, syndication of recent images is now available on all page types via a decorator.

$RecentImagesGallery (will show 5 images from the one gallery in your site tree)

or

$RecentImagesGallery(10) (will show 10 images from the one gallery in your site tree)

or

$RecentImagesGallery(5,some-gallery) (will show 5 images from a specific gallery, as referred to by URLSegment)

squared99

Community Member, 12 Posts

10 September 2009 at 4:32pm

Dude, You rock!

I just started looking for this kind of functionality today and what a nice coincidence that you put this up just a day or so ago.
Just wanted to say much appreciated, cant wait to dig into this.

Many Thanks,

UncleCheese

11 September 2009 at 1:15am

Yeah, I'm anxious to get some docs written. The GalleryUI stuff is pretty much self-documenting if you just poke around, but it would be good to have a tutorial. I'd love to have a setup where several members of the community are contributing new UI options.

fabilo

Community Member, 10 Posts

26 October 2009 at 3:23pm

I too really appreciate your work on this module! It's friggen awesome :)

Looking forward to the next release!

Rockshox

Community Member, 14 Posts

2 December 2009 at 10:45am

Did any documentation ever get written for this, if not would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction of how to use the Galleria feature?

Chrisazuka

Community Member, 20 Posts

9 December 2009 at 5:05am

hello everyone,

any documentation yet on this Slideshow-Integration with ImageGallery?

any help will be appreciated.

UncleCheese

9 December 2009 at 5:52am

Someone is building a Galleria pulgin. There were some issues with it, and I haven't heard back on anything..

http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/274903?start=0#post274991

Valorinbattle

Community Member, 95 Posts

7 October 2011 at 7:13am

Uncle Cheese, is there a way to modify $RecentImagesGallery(5,some-gallery) to pull the imagegallery from this page's child? I have a page and a subpage under that page that has a gallery. How can I get this to call whatever gallery is in it's subpage?

I hope that makes sense.

~ James

Go to Top