Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Albums shown in main page

Go to End

17 Posts   2989 Views

davidm2010

Community Member, 107 Posts

12 November 2009 at 4:55am

I selected fancy box, but have tried the others. When I go to the webpage, I get the thumbnails and a bullet next to them and they are all shown in a row. I have only one photo album, 5 photos. Everything else in the module seems to work just fine (I don't get the rotation icons when adding caption, but the next button works) except that there is no popup viewer.

Now, I did not add any popup viewer code. I didn't see that in the instructions and assumed it was included with the module.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

12 November 2009 at 9:13am

Yeah, check Firebug for Javascript errors. If there's some kind of conflict, that will cause the popups to fail. Provide a link if you can.

UncleCheese

12 November 2009 at 9:14am

Also, make sure the directory for ImageGallery is called "image_gallery" and not "image_gallery_r123" or whatever name silverstripe assigns to it.

davidm2010

Community Member, 107 Posts

12 November 2009 at 9:20am

I your last suggestion hit the spot. Did I miss that instruction somewhere? Thanks a million.

UncleCheese

12 November 2009 at 10:11am

It's an issue with all modules. I wish Silverstripe would change the way they name their ZIP files.

animasola

Community Member, 121 Posts

12 November 2009 at 6:43pm

On another note, is there a way to change the core code to remedy my initial question? I want only 8 albums to be showed on the initial image gallery page, but my page already has 15 and it seems to just show all of them, making the page really long. Can anyone help? Thanks.

animasola

Community Member, 121 Posts

15 November 2009 at 6:40pm

UP. Anyone?

UncleCheese

15 November 2009 at 7:42pm

Album pagination isn't ready yet. It will be deployed some time next week.