Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Images not being added to item

Go to End

5 Posts   1961 Views

growin

Community Member, 41 Posts

29 December 2009 at 11:54am

For some reason the ecommerce image upload no longer works. I've determined I have enough drive space on the host so it's not that. I've attached an image of what the image section of the product looks like when I upload the image and the image does not show externally. Any suggestions what I'm doing wrong?

Attached Files
EricW

Community Member, 6 Posts

25 June 2010 at 10:47am

I am also having the same problem. Can anyone help us? Surely the two of us are not the only ones who have had this problem. Please HELP!

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 190 Posts

25 October 2010 at 9:08pm

Edited: 25/10/2010 9:26pm

I have the same problem. I am running SS 2.4.2 with E-Commerce 0.7. I cant upload a file from my computer, but i can however attach files that has already been uploaded to SS via the 'Files & Images' tab. The weird thing is that everything works perfectly on my local machine, as soon as i upload it to my hosting co's web server i pick up problems.

I checked in firebug...when file upload is selected there are no HTTP requests sent..yet as soon as "File from the File store" is selected there are a flurry of GET requestes sent...it is almost asif SS does not submit the file for upload and then just times out.

Ironcheese

Community Member, 36 Posts

11 February 2011 at 1:02pm

Edited: 11/02/2011 1:24pm

I have the excat same problem as OpticBlaze. But the Error occurs inside ModelAdmin.

Solved.
It turned out, the Image was a .bmp Image with a false ".jpg" extension -..-
After resaving it as .jpg everything worked as expected.

sfhdweb

Community Member, 1 Post

22 February 2011 at 12:45am

Replace the images format to jpg format.Ihope it will works