Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

SilverStripe Shop Payment Woes

Go to End

4 Posts   1939 Views

LeeSylvester

Community Member, 11 Posts

20 December 2015 at 7:07pm

Hey guys,

So, I'm setting Stripe as my payment gateway of choice. When moving through the payment process, I get to the page where I need to enter address details and card details, but submitting presents the error "The number parameter is required". I've walked through the code and queried the form values as they pass, and I've noticed the card specific details aren't being parsed to named values that Stripe expects. All the other fields are; just not the card details. Is there a config setting or somesuch I should be specifying for this?

Many thanks,
Lee

markguinn

Community Member, 27 Posts

22 December 2015 at 2:59am

LeeSylvester, improving Stripe integration is very high on our list. I'm looking into this issue but it may take a few days to get you an answer. Would you mind submitting this as an issue on the silverstripe-omnipay project (https://github.com/burnbright/silverstripe-omnipay/issues) and we can continue to communicate about it there?

Helen, those StackOverflow posts are in reference to a different product - a store module for Expression Engine - so I don't think they will help. We're still working on version 1.2.0 of Shop so I hope he doesn't have to wait to 2.0.4. ;)

Lazarus404

Community Member, 72 Posts

22 December 2015 at 8:03am

Sure, I can do that. I was able to fix it with a hack. I'll let you know what I did. I'm sure its not the correct way to do it, but I can take payments now.

Lee

helenclarko

Community Member, 166 Posts

22 December 2015 at 8:33am

Markguinn,

Whoops, Yup just a big waste of everyones time haha.
I'll get my post out of the way.

-helenclarko