Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Swipestripe Paypal Module not going to Paypal for Payment

Go to End

5 Posts   2522 Views

Sajan

Community Member, 13 Posts

26 December 2015 at 3:21pm

Hi there,

I have integrated the frankmullenger/silverstripe-payment module into my swipestripe project.

When i go through the checkout process and click "Process to Pay" it is not redirecting me to the paypal website to submit payment, however, what is happening is that payment is failing and i am being redirected to the AccountOrder page, where it is asking me to pay

Anyone know what is causing this or a fix?

Thanks

Sajan

11 January 2016 at 7:54pm

Hi guys,

I managed to get this working. The issue seems to lie somewhere on my local wampserver. Once i migrated the website to a live hosting and tried the process it worked fine :)

Grega

Community Member, 7 Posts

6 January 2017 at 10:51pm

Hello, I am trying to configure PayPayExpress for Swipestripe myself and am having quite some problems. Can you please explain to me, what should happen after clicking Proceed to pay. Should user be redirected to paypal site or what. For me, after clicking Proceed to pay - after few seconds I get to the ss/account/order page and the status is obviously failure.
At this point I am here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41445254/paypal-with-swipestripe-not-redirecing

I don't know what the problem is - -could be that I forgot to add buyer email into yaml file, or something on my provider's part, or something in paypal settings... The fact is that RestfulService_Response contains some error and have no idea how to fix that.
Glad of any advice..
Regards

Sajan

20 January 2017 at 1:40pm

Hi there,

Not sure at all what would be causing that if you have all the correct files / setup in your website. Sorry couldn't be of more help

Thanks,
Sajan

Grega

Community Member, 7 Posts

20 January 2017 at 7:43pm

Hy, thank for the reply - - I got this to work on live paypal account, but not on the sandbox paypal. I don't know why, but that sandbox just not working.
regards