Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Help please - Silverstripe 2.4.4 + Payment 0.3.0 + eCommerce 0.5.2 failed

Go to End

3 Posts   1903 Views

IDOLYZ

Community Member, 40 Posts

17 January 2011 at 11:20am

Edited: 17/01/2011 11:44am

Hi,

I have been trying to install the eCommerce module for a week now and keep getting stuck.

I just installed a fresh copy of Silverstripe 2.4.4.
I then installed Payment module version 0.3.0. Ran a dev/build and everything worked fine. I then installed the eCommerce module version 0.5.2, ran a dev/build and get the following warnings and fatal error:

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/ChequePayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/ChequePayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/DPSPayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/DPSPayment/DPSPayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/PayPalPayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/PayPalPayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/PayPalPayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/PayPalPayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/Payment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/Payment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/WorldpayPayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/WorldpayPayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Warning: There are two files both containing the same class: 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/ecommerce/code/WorldpayPayment.php' and 'C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4/payment/code/WorldpayPayment.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 487

Notice: DataObjectDecorator::extraDBFields() is deprecated. Please use extraStatics() instead. in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\sapphire\core\model\DataObjectDecorator.php on line 60

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MemberTableField::addPermissions() in C:\xampplite\htdocs\iqsmarterhome\silverstripe-v2.4.4\ecommerce\_config.php on line 17

Has anyone got the eCommerce module working on this version of Silverstripe? If so, can you please provide me with which version of the modules you used.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

19 January 2011 at 10:49am

HI IDOLYZ,

If you want to use eCommerce 0.5.2 , you'll want to remove the Payment module, as eCommerce 0.5.2 already contains the Payment classes. Those error messages are telling you that the same classes have been included in your project twice.
From 0.6 onwards, payment has been separated out of eCommerce into it's own module.

I would however recommend using a more recent version of eCommerce instead of 0.5.2.

regards,
Jeremy

IDOLYZ

Community Member, 40 Posts

20 January 2011 at 2:06am

Edited: 20/01/2011 2:07am

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for that advice. I originally followed the documentation from the silverstripe docs, which said to use 0.5.2. I just installed 0.8.1 rc1 and its working great so far. Now to populate the products and test the payment with PayPal.

Cheers,
Ben