Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Install Problems

Go to End

3 Posts   2326 Views

jbundy

Community Member, 8 Posts

16 April 2013 at 4:11pm

I'm trying to get the ecommerce module (v3.0) to install on SilverStripe (v3.0.5) but when I run the /dev/build I get the following error.

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT DISTINCT "EcommerceCurrency"."ClassName", "EcommerceCurrency"."Created", "EcommerceCurrency"."LastEdited", "EcommerceCurrency"."Code", "EcommerceCurrency"."Name", "EcommerceCurrency"."InUse", "EcommerceCurrency"."ID", CASE WHEN "EcommerceCurrency"."ClassName" IS NOT NULL THEN "EcommerceCurrency"."ClassName" ELSE 'EcommerceCurrency' END AS "RecordClassName" FROM "EcommerceCurrency" WHERE ("EcommerceCurrency" = 'NZD') AND ("InUse" = '1') ORDER BY "EcommerceCurrency"."InUse" DESC, "EcommerceCurrency"."Name" ASC, "EcommerceCurrency"."Code" ASC LIMIT 1 Unknown column 'EcommerceCurrency' in 'where clause'

Any help would be great!

BenWu

Community Member, 97 Posts

21 May 2013 at 12:11pm

i got the same problem :-(

when i installed, there are a few simple errors (like missing the matching brackets).

seems there is problem controlling the quality of the release http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/modules/stable/silverstripe-ecommerce_3.0-master-HEAD.tar.gz

spijker1056

Community Member, 8 Posts

15 July 2013 at 11:52am

I am having similar issues and I have been working my way through the errors but am stuck in the EcommerceCountryAndRegionTasks.php file in the ecommerce|code|tasks folder where it is referring to a non existent Geoip class.

Up until now its just been extra brackets and missing ; in several places.

I don't suppose anyone has that one sorted?

Thanks