Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

SwipeStripe & PayPal Error SS3.1

Go to End

3 Posts   2467 Views

knrd

Community Member, 9 Posts

10 December 2013 at 3:48pm

Hi,

I am trying to setup a SwipeStripe cart with PayPal and am having a nightmare of a time. I am using SS3.1, SwipeStripe 2.1, Payment Module 1.0 & the Payment-PayPal module.

I've got everything to get so far as to redirect me to PayPal with the amount for payment. From the PayPal screen if I either try to make payment or click Cancel I get the error:

Action 'complete' isn't allowed on class PayPalProcessor_Express.

Any ideas would be much appreciated! I'm still quite new to SilverStripe.

Thanks

frankmullenger

Forum Moderator, 53 Posts

18 December 2013 at 2:42pm

Hi Andrew,
Sorry for the inconvenience on this one, the latest versions of SilverStripe require allowed_actions to be defined and I think this is probably the issue. I've made a quick patch which adds allowed_actions to PayPalProcessor_Express (and changes files to use hard tabs):
https://github.com/frankmullenger/silverstripe-payment-paypal/commit/2cdcc2a0284552ac9f242acdf6998b7034803295

Can you please try this and hopefully it fixes the issue for you. Testing payments with PayPal can be a bit fiddly in any case, here is a bit of a guide that might help (although it is a little dated now).

Hope that helps!

knrd

Community Member, 9 Posts

18 December 2013 at 6:40pm

Fantastic! Thanks heaps, that fixed my problems.