Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Order Form error

Go to End

3 Posts   1861 Views

Tuler

Community Member, 9 Posts

6 May 2009 at 6:14am

After several hours of work to get the Paypal payments to work I now get an error when submitting an error.

The error I'm getting is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function validate() on a non-object in /home/content/s/l/y/slytextlinks/html/sapphire/forms/CompositeField.php on line 213

This happens when I click on "Place Order and Make Payment" from the checkout page. It then tries to take me to:

http://kamaileskrafts.com/checkout/?executeForm=OrderForm

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Tuler

7 May 2009 at 2:29pm

Nobody has a clue either? Maybe I'll just start over and develop the site with something other than SilverStripe. The whole reason I used it was because I thought it would be easy for my wife to manager her products in the e-commerce module.

Tuler

7 May 2009 at 7:40pm

After extensive searching I was able to find an answer to what I needed. I will post up on how to REALLY get the E-commerce with Paypal working once I have a few other kinks sorted out.