Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

E-Commerce 0.6 beta 1 released

Go to End

108 Posts   32451 Views

PapaBear

Community Member, 26 Posts

15 June 2010 at 3:24pm

Edited: 15/06/2010 3:25pm

I am using the DPS Hosted Payment code to add credit card to a site I am currently working on for a client. Everything is working up to a point.

I can send to the DPS site successfully. Can fill in the forms on the DPS Site and get a "Transaction Approved" message but when the DPS site comes back to the controller to perform the complete it hangs unless I manually add "&isDev=1" to the end of the request string - whereupon it immediately finishes processing and sends the customer email out to confirm and redirects to the confirmation page.

This happens regardless of whether I define my development site as "dev" or "live".

Also the completion only works if I have a "Debug::message("blah")" or "Debug::show($var)" style message in the complete function (currently

if (isset($_REQUEST['result'])) {
    Debug::message('In Result Handler: Complete');

Can anyone shed any ideas on this?

memmu

Community Member, 2 Posts

17 June 2010 at 2:25am

Edited: 17/06/2010 9:34pm

I am using ecommerce beta and Silverstripe 2.3.5. and PayPal as my payment method.

I have problems to get any kind of Tax Calculator to my shop. All the instructions are for the older ecommerce and they don't seem to work.

Step by step instructions to install Tax Calculator would be much appriciated. Thanks.

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 190 Posts

25 June 2010 at 10:38am

For those of you who wanted to find out how to change the currency symbol on the check out page. I found where to change it.
ecommerce/code/forms/OrderForm.php ...line 70....it reads $total = '$' . number_format($currentOrder->Total(), 2);

change the '$' to what ever you like...in my case i wanted South African Rands so i made it $total = 'R' . number_format($currentOrder->Total(), 2);

Attached Files
partiallypro

Community Member, 1 Post

30 June 2010 at 3:47pm

Every time I add the e-commerce folder to my site, I get an error saying the site can't process this request (with the SS bar at the top) I build the database with the payment module...but the e-commerce module causes an error any time it is so much as added to the site directory. Any suggestions?

Go to Top