Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Bookings system help needed

Go to End

13 Posts   5793 Views

Funktion

Community Member, 10 Posts

7 September 2009 at 7:35pm

OK so i now have silverstripe, ecommerce, payment, and event_calendar all set up and configured how i want them, it hasnt been easy but i got there...

So now the final and difficult part of the project; adding "add to shopping cart" buttons to my 'event_calendar' events (dates).

Not sure how to do this cleanly.

I have read on the forum other ppl looking for a booking system and if i can get this up and running it would be a nice addition to silverstripe functionality.

Any ideas on where to start??

Thanks,

FunK

Funktion

Community Member, 10 Posts

7 September 2009 at 7:47pm

Im looking at combining 'product' and 'event', to make a new page type 'booking'.

Joshuarr

Community Member, 37 Posts

23 September 2009 at 6:09am

I'd love to know if you found a solution for this - i'm working on something similar.
j

onmountain

Community Member, 2 Posts

31 October 2009 at 7:50am

Me too. I need a calendar with events or "products" displaying on each day, with a way to select/deselect to the cart. I need the cart to also look like a calendar. Email me at onmountain at gmail dot com if anyone has done anything like this. Thanks

Chrisazuka

Community Member, 20 Posts

10 December 2009 at 8:50am

Hi, any update on this? I'm working on a hotel website and need want to be able to accept reservations/room booking.

Any success on this?

Chrisazuka

Community Member, 20 Posts

10 December 2009 at 8:50am

Hi, any update on this? I'm working on a hotel website and need want to be able to accept reservations/room booking.

Any success on this?

Stijn

Community Member, 46 Posts

25 January 2010 at 10:42pm

Anybody?

Rishi

Community Member, 97 Posts

24 February 2010 at 9:53pm

Hello Funktion
I am trying to do the same which you were doing,can you let me know whether you have achieved the target?if you are able to do it can you share the code or modification

Go to Top