I've been pulling my hair here. I have installed SS and it is running OK, using the default BlackCandy theme. Then, I installed the E-Commerce and payment module. When I enter the product page, the product menu as well as a few places on the page are messed up. See attached image on how it looks like.
Then, I checked out the source of the published page (view source from the browser), and found out that some PHP code did not get parsed correctly. For example, the code for the "Product Group A" link loos like this:
<li class="current"><a href="/product-group-a/" title="<% sprintf(_t("GOTOPAGE","Go to the %s page"),Flying Floor-Whizzers) %>" class="current levela"><span><em>Product Group A</em></span></a></li>
I tried deleting the modules and reinstall, but ended up with the same result. All other aspects of the modules, such as adding stuffs to the cart, increase & decrease quantity, and check out, seems to be working OK.
I'd apreciate of anyone can help.
By the way, my SS version is 2.3 and ecommerce is 0.6 beta1.