I am currently sorting out, what CMS to use. What I have seen from Silverstripe looks pretty good. I have some questions, where I haven't found answers so far. It would be very nice, if you could give me a short answer:
1. There is a Forum Module. Does it work with the current version of silverstripe? I tried it out, but it doesn't work and in the readme there is a short message about not working with the current version.
2. Is there some kind of polling module (with more than one question) to build questionaires?
3. Is there a good mechanism to transport data from the development computer (offsite laptop) to the life server (web)? (Except paste + copy)
4. I have seen soemthing about a comment funtion for articles. Does it work? I couldn't make it work in my test environment.
5. Is there something like "register new users" (with autoadding into the "guest group") for the CMS?
6. Is there a prebuilt module for link lists or tables?
7. Is it possible to use table prefixes (like SSTRIPE_USER, SSTRIPE_DATA, ...) to make it possible to use Silverstripe in a standard webspace environment, where you would have several application competing about one database?
Thanks for your help!