Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Files and Security problems

Go to End

dendeffe

Community Member, 135 Posts

10 December 2009 at 5:04am

Edited: 10/12/2009 5:09am

I'm seeing some problems on the Files tab and the Security tab. This is on the live server. Locally it's working well.

When I try to create a new files folder, it doesn't show up in the list. When I reload, two folders are added. Similar problems occcur when deleting a folder. Once created, uploads to the folder work properly.

The same problem happens on the Security tab.

I do sometimes get this error in the Firebug console:

parentField.observeMethod is not a function
anonymous()leftandm...260260329 (line 643)
anonymous()base.js?...260260326 (line 162)
behaveAs(div#Image.thumbnailstrip, function(), Object name=arg1, Object name=arg2, Object name=arg3, Object name=arg4, Object name=arg5, Object name=arg6)base.js?...260260326 (line 195)
anonymous()base.js?...260260326 (line 184)
anonymous(Object #Image=Object, Object name=parentNode, Object name=applyToParent)base.js?...260260326 (line 190)
anonymous(Object name=parentNode, Object name=applyToParent)base.js?...260260326 (line 188)
anonymous()base.js?...260260326 (line 188)
[Break on this error] if(this.className.match(/parent=([^ ]+)/...Change',this.ajaxGetFiles.bind(this));}\n

Also, the security overview looks a bit weird (see screenshot). The table header doesn't seems to have enough table cells.

This is Silverstripe 2.3.4

Attached Files