Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

List of security Pages

Go to End

2 Posts   793 Views

Bagzli

Community Member, 71 Posts

6 September 2015 at 3:46am

Hello,

I have been working with silverstripe for some time now but I only just recently discovered some of its functionality, for example use of pages such .com/DevelopmentAdmin, .com/DatabaseAdmin, etc...

I don't want my admins to have access to these on some websites and I am disabling them by adding a 404 rule on them. However where can I find a list of all pages that silverstripe has by default? pages such as admin, DevelopmentAdmin, DatabaseAdmin, interactive, db, etc...

This is very urgent to me so please if you know of more pages and don't know the location, I would appreciate a list of the ones you know of.

Thank you!

camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 267 Posts

14 September 2015 at 5:03pm

I think that /dev/* would be a good start. Just remember if your server is set to 'live' mode (not 'dev') then these cannot be accessed unless the user is logged in with a super user admin account (you should limit these!).

I don't know of an exhaustive list, however if you manage to put one together it would be great to add this to the documentation somewhere.