Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Requirements:: Failing in Gallery

Go to End

3 Posts   1021 Views

tazzydemon

Community Member, 135 Posts

20 January 2010 at 8:28am

Dear All,

Like many I can't get the gallery javascript to work. In my case its' because its not there. The Requirements in GalleryPage.php are causing the output of the css but no javascript at all.

As a test I have also looked at a forum page. Again no javascript. Something is blocking it.

Curiously I installed the googlemaps module a while back and having found it lacking for now (it does not accept or display addresses intil I fix it) I removed it. To my surprise its javascript resolutely remains. AT the bottom of the page for all pages even after doing a rebuild and flush.

Any ideas?

Julian

zenmonkey

Community Member, 545 Posts

20 January 2010 at 1:30pm

If the javascript is being called on every page it means it must be set in either your Page.php or Page.ss or _config.php, Or you haven't removed the module directory from the server (remember the manifest builder scans all subdirectories too).

dynamite

Community Member, 66 Posts

21 January 2010 at 4:30am

Are you referring to Uncle's Cheese's Image Gallery module? I had a similar problem and it was because I had the module folder named incorrectly.

Make sure it is named "image_gallery" and try again.