I am building a hiking database/social network -
I think SSmay work for this, but here's what I need.
* pages with a description, image gallery, google map, checkbox
list of features - set up as a page template, so that each entry looks
*easy add of images to page (upload - not url based)
* Large map page with all entry pages as placemarkers
* site searchable by distance, length of trail, type of trail, etc.
(important for site hierarchy, and usability)
* difficulty rating (I think I can use a rating feature for that)
* profile pages (social network features)
* blogs (main blog and user blogs)
I had originally began building this site in Joomla, but since there was no
wiki-like functionality (user collaborative content), I abandoned that and
then was looking at buddypress and mediawiki and now looking at tikiwiki as
So can anyone let me know if this is feasible? and maybe point me in the