Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Module for Real Estate Listings and possible search

Go to End

3 Posts   3329 Views

Terry Apodaca

Community Member, 112 Posts

9 February 2010 at 10:51am

Edited: 09/02/2010 10:52am

I have a client that wants a website built with a real estate listings page for each type of listing they have (Office, Industrial, Retail, etc)...and I was wondering if there was already a module for this kind of listing. Here is an example they showed me how they want theirs to look:

http://www.loopnet.com/

if you select say...Office...then enter a postal code of lets say in Dallas, Texas (76108)...you'll get a few listings.

Or, if someone has built something like this and wouldn't mind sharing the code behind...or even if you have recommendations on some of the modules I can put together to get this achieved...

If I don't get any feedback, would you all like for me to turn my code into a module for SS?

ruskiwi

Community Member, 5 Posts

24 October 2010 at 4:46pm

Hi Terry,

Did you get this done? I'd be interested in a module like this.

Ryan M.

Community Member, 309 Posts

27 October 2010 at 4:13pm

There aren't any RE listing modules for SS that I know of. However, I'd be glad to build one and post it as open-source if enough people are interested in it and they all are willing to donate some money. A developer still has to eat and pay rent, ya know. =)

Or, if you're interested in a custom-built one, contact me privately: ryan@acreativeconsulting.com