I'm getting Error saving content -text when I'm adding an external link to a text that got published without problems when it's without that website link. What can cause that problem? I've searched some old topics about same sort of problem, but in some the problem was when adding some specific words. But with the problem that I'm having it seems that the problem is with whatever website link (but not all with some reason... I've managed to publish some website links.)
Error log shows this message: - - ModSecurity: Access denied with code 403 (phase 2). Pattern match "http:\\\\/\\\\ - - " at ARGS:Content. [file " - - activated_rules/modsecurity_crs_40_generic_attacks.conf"] [line "93"] [id " - - "] [rev "2"] [msg "Universal PDF XSS URL Detected."] [ver "OWASP_CRS/2.2.7"] [maturity "9"] [accuracy "9"] [hostname " - - "] [uri "/admin/EditForm"] [unique_id " - - "]
Does anyone have some hints where could I search the answer to my problem, because I don't understand much about these error codes? I could really use some help. :|
To be honest, googling error code list doesn't help me much because googling it doesn't give any code list and maybe the bigger problem is that english isn't my native language and it's quite hard for me try to read long texts in englsih. But I don't understand the problem because it isn't (I can't find the right word in here) "logical". Why I'm able to publish some texts with links, but with some it gives that error. :|
sorry Maariak you posted an error code from a kinda non-silverstripe source (ModSecurity) and asked for help finding what the error code meant - so I directed you to search for the error code and it's meaning. If I'd have seen this error in my 7 years of using silverstripe I'd have shared that experience.
If you want more help then you will need to be much more clear and preferably post actual code that demonstrates the section of code clearly - also maybe the platform (or stack) that this is running on.
My mistake, I incorrectly thought ModSecure was some Silverstripe module. It's been many years since I've been working with SS-system, so I didn't remember all the modules that was installed when the site I'm working with was build. I've to try to find some information elsewhere then.