You may want to create a bug report if you have not yet done so on open.silverstripe.org. Some common things to list when you create a new ticket
* Check open.silverstripe.org - has anyone raised this issue? or is it in progress?
* Rather than using your site, checkout a new version of it Fresh DB, no modules, new folder... Is the bug still there?
* If the RC is broken have you tried a build straight from svn (though 2.4rc2 was tagged like 6 hours ago so not much would have been fixed)
* Your server setup. Include your configuration information.
* Include a screenshot on the ticket.
A well written bug submission to open.silverstripe.org goes along way to getting someone to look into the issue. Personally I haven't run into it in my testing but thats just me.