Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

continuous integration / cis server

Go to End

2 Posts   1930 Views

Community Member, 1 Post

30 March 2010 at 8:42am

Hi,

sorry if I'm posting in the wrong category or asking a common question. I'ts my first post here and I couldn't find anything on google or in the forums.

My question in short: Does anyone have an example how to get SilverStripe running with an continuous integration server?

Long story:

I'm trying to use a CIS with SilverStripe.

The first thing i did was setting up CruiseControl with phpUnderContol. Everything went fine but the testing, I couldn't get SimpleTest to work with phpUnderContol and didn't find any tutorial on this either.

Second try was buildbot (good choice, I thought, the Silverstripe guys are using it), but I was failing here, too.

Third try was Hudson, but well... you guessed right, I failed here too.

The thing that breaks my neck always is getting SimpleTest to work.

Does anyone have a sample config file/tut for (preferably ) phpUnderControl or buildbot? Your help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance, 05282

tobych

Community Member, 97 Posts

5 February 2011 at 1:13pm

Did you ever get something working? I'm starting a new project and would like to get Hudson/Jenkins working with SilverStripe.