Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Why is my silverstripe bottom navigation (CMS, DRAFT, PUBLISHED etc) appearing all the time???

Go to End

5 Posts   1804 Views

TF-35Lightning

Community Member, 137 Posts

2 April 2010 at 1:24pm

Hello all, I am trying to stop my silverstripe bottom nav bar from appearing all the time on all my front end pages, but obviously want it to appear when I use the admin, I'm not sure if I have it setup right.

I'm using $SilverStripeNavigator on all my templates, should I be?

Any help would be great

FireMe!

Community Member, 74 Posts

3 April 2010 at 1:33am

I'm getting the same problem, is this a bug in the new version as it works in previous versions fine, What version are you running tf22raptor i am running v2.3.7 i would just remove it till there is a fix you can still login with /admin

TF-35Lightning

6 April 2010 at 1:04pm

Fireme I am on 2.4. I might ask someone in the SS mirc chat room and see if they can help.

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

7 April 2010 at 12:21pm

I would have thought it only shows when your sites in dev mode or if you're logged in so you might want to check you haven't left it in devmode.

TF-35Lightning

7 April 2010 at 1:44pm

Willr and Fireme someone in the chatroom helped me all I had to do was add this to the mysite/_config

Director::set_environment_type("live");

and it fixed it.