Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

'log In' page generated in 'removed from draft' mode when authenticating the site

Go to End

benald

Community Member, 10 Posts

23 February 2017 at 1:09pm

Hi all,

I am building a web app with SS 3.5.1 and I am experiencing a strange effect with authentication. All users are required to authenticate to navigate the site, but this action creates an undesired effect. A new Page (of type Page) named 'Log In' appears in the CMS root every time I authenticate. Each of these pages has a label 'removed from draft' to the right side of the name. See screen shot below

I am using a bunch of modules, including initially the membership module which i recently removed in an attempt to track down the culprit. But I am still getting this issue. After some searching the web I can find no similar issue. Has anyone experienced this before? and can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance