Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

No notification of changes to tickets

Go to End

3 Posts   856 Views

MarijnKampf

Community Member, 176 Posts

18 May 2010 at 10:29pm

I've create a couple of bug tickets e.g. http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/5575 and checked cc. I presumed I would get an email when additions/changes where made to the ticket (similar to the Subscribe to this topic on the forums). I looked today and noticed that I didn't receive any notification emails after replies had been added. I check and the email address I entered does get delivered. Is there something I'm missing here (other than the emails :)?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

19 May 2010 at 11:27pm

Check the email address you have under preferences. I think it should use that email then when you want to be cc'ed just use your username. Also check your spam filter. I seem to be getting ticket email / updates fine and I think the only thing I did was put my email address in the preferences section.

MarijnKampf

Community Member, 176 Posts

19 May 2010 at 11:43pm

Nothing in my spam box. I've changed the email to a different account, so I'll wait and see.