Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

2.4 images not showing in tinymce

Go to End

2 Posts   1979 Views

voodoochile

Community Member, 52 Posts

21 May 2010 at 3:30pm

Hi All

having a small issue with images in tiny mce.

trying to insert an image uploaded into the assets/uploads folder the image is there etc when inserting into the document it shows as the red X indicating the path is wrong or broken.

upon investagation with images already there the path is assets/uploads/_resampled/imagename.jpg

at present the images not showing have the path assets/uploads/imagename.jpg

note this site was upgraded to 2.4 a few days ago

has anyone else had this problem?

if i change the path and place the image in the _resampled folder it works.

voodoochile

Community Member, 52 Posts

24 May 2010 at 2:53pm

Hi

i have been looking into this further as i have two sites nearing live that this is affecting.
today i installed a fresh site onto my server with a new database and inserted an image this worked.
so one of the sites i am working on has only one page of content at presant i copied the theam away dropped the old db and reinstalled a fresh install and created a new db moved the theme back and uploaded new images this all went well and worked fine. when i went to insert an image from the cms same problem no image shows in mce or on published site.
and for some reason in the _resampled folder images are renamed to StripThumbnail-imagename.jpg, if i edit the image path and add _resampled/StripThumbnail-imagename.jpg to the path i get a thumbnail image, if i move the image to the _resampled folder and edit the image path to _resampled/imagename.jpg the image does not show.

I would be grateful for any help on this