Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Uploading changes on our website

Go to End

3 Posts   1253 Views

PaulaB

Community Member, 2 Posts

31 August 2010 at 4:34pm

Hi there!

I wonder if there is anybody out there able to help me...

We have been experiencing problems for quite some time. The version we're using is 2.2.1. We cant seem to publish changes on our website. Until recently, only one computer could make any changes. Now none of the computers can. Also, we use Firefox but IE doesn’t allow us even to log in. When using Firefox, it is trying to publish something for ages (even all day) and at the end it doesn't publish it anyway.

Also, for some reason you need to tick ‘Remember me for next time’ before clicking 'log in' otherwise you won’t get in.

I would love some help if possible. Thanks so much :-)

Paula

MarkAB

Community Member, 30 Posts

1 September 2010 at 3:13am

Personally I'd suggest upgrading to 2.4 & see if the problems persist.

PaulaB

Community Member, 2 Posts

10 September 2010 at 6:29pm

Thank you for your suggestion Mark, I appreciate it.

Can you (or anybody else) please tell us what would it require if we want to upgrade to 2.4? I mean, how exactly to do that?

Also, if we upgrade to 2.4, won't 't it have any effect on the current website? I'm just afraid that it can mess up something and then it would be hard to fix it.

Can you please give me any advice?