Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

ArticlePage and ArticleHolder crashing

Go to End

4 Posts   840 Views

PRAJG

Community Member, 3 Posts

15 June 2011 at 3:48am

PageComment
SiteConfig
SiteTree
Field SiteTree.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Field SiteTree_Live.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Field SiteTree_versions.ClassName: changed to varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','ArticleHolder','ArticlePage','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')) (from varchar(14) not null default 'SiteTree' check("ClassName" in ('SiteTree','Page','HomePage','ErrorPage','RedirectorPage','VirtualPage')))
Email_BounceRecord
QueuedEmail
File
Group
LoginAttempt
MemberPassword
Permission
PermissionRole
PermissionRoleCode
Widget
WidgetArea
Page

When i dev/build flush I get this far. It only happens when I add ArticlePage and ArticleHolder in tutorial two, i have copy pasted all of the code.

Thanks for any help in advance

PRAJG

15 June 2011 at 4:51am

I completely restarted and now I get an error once I create HomePage.php

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

15 June 2011 at 9:26pm

You need to post the actual error messages. Please read the forum FAQ's about debugging errors.

PRAJG

16 June 2011 at 1:34am

Figured it out, when I copied from the tutorial there were hidden characters that would get copied when i double clicked the code sections and selected all. I put the code into notepad, notepad++ etc. but was never able to see the hidden characters, I just had to copy it differently.