Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

[Solved] Back office problem


Go to End


4 Posts   814 Views

Avatar
sebastiankozub

Community Member, 59 Posts

1 December 2011 at 7:21am

Edited: 01/12/2011 10:07am

Hi I have problem with backoffice login:

http://boston.pl/

http://boston.pl/Security/login - generates http 500 internal server error
http://boston.pl/admin/show/2 - when I click CMS bottom menu - generates PAGE NOT FOUND

My customer start to make some modification with "Raty" pages. Google translates "Raty" as "Instalments" so you can find what I'm talking about. I predict he make some loop: redirector1 > redirector2 > redirector1 > .... but it's only my opinion.

How can I check or repair this? Maybe there a way to delete the page in MySQL?

Regards Sebastian

Avatar
sebastiankozub

Community Member, 59 Posts

1 December 2011 at 10:13am

There's no way to repair? I know I can download the theme and install again but then I will have to create all the pages again :(

Avatar
sebastiankozub

Community Member, 59 Posts

4 December 2011 at 12:46am

Edited: 04/12/2011 12:46am

I have clean-up database with http://www.hairyraho.com/silverstripe-2-2-x-db-cleanup/ instructions and it doesn't help, then I've upgrade to the 2.4.6 version and now I get on the frontend:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: INSERT INTO "Page_versions" ("visits", "ShowInTopMenu", "ShowInLeftMenu", "ShowInLeftMenu2", "RecordID", "Version") VALUES (25785, '1', '0', '0', 2, 175) Duplicate entry '2-175' for key 2

Avatar
sebastiankozub

Community Member, 59 Posts

7 December 2011 at 3:46am

the problem was with too weak hosting that does not allow to give more than 64MB memory, I think the memory_limit = 48M in system requirements of SS should be updated.