Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

multiple module install fails

Go to End

2 Posts   953 Views

Mike_W

Community Member, 1 Post

3 March 2012 at 7:45am

Hi all,

I just found SS and I'm really happy with it. I'm having a problem installing, it would seem, any module. I've tried installing the forum and memberprofiles with no success.

Both times I get the "“There Has Been an Error”". (Director::set_environment_type('dev'); is enabled in my mysite/_config.php file.

However, when I try http://mydomain.tld/dev/build the (public) site throws a 404 error.

?isDev=1 works fine, if there's nothing new to build. If there's a new module that I'm trying to install, it generally displays just a white page or 404.

Any help resolving this would be very helpful.

SS install: 2.4.7
LAMP:
Apache version 2.2.22
PHP version 5.2.17
MySQL version 5.1.60

Last few error log entries:
[02-Mar-2012 11:18:01] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The Member Profiles module requires the Orderable module.' in /home8/fairregi/public_html/memberprofiles-r96/_config.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 /var/tmp/silverstripe-cache-home8-fairregi-public_html/manifest-index(7573): require_once()
#1 /home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php(74): require_once('/var/tmp/silver...')
#2 /home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire/core/Core.php(232): ManifestBuilder::include_manifest()
#3 /home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire/main.php(61): require_once('/home8/fairregi...')
#4 /home8/fairregi/public_html/index.php(63): require_once('/home8/fairregi...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /home8/fairregi/public_html/memberprofiles-r96/_config.php on line 7
[02-Mar-2012 11:18:19] PHP Warning: require_once(/home8/fairregi/public_html/memberprofiles-r96/_config.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/tmp/silverstripe-cache-home8-fairregi-public_html/manifest-index on line 7573
[02-Mar-2012 11:18:19] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home8/fairregi/public_html/memberprofiles-r96/_config.php' (include_path='/home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire:/home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire/parsers:/home8/fairregi/public_html/sapphire/thirdparty:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/tmp/silverstripe-cache-home8-fairregi-public_html/manifest-index on line 7573

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

4 March 2012 at 10:36pm

Not sure if you saw it in that stack trace but the problem is listed

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The Member Profiles module requires the Orderable module.'