Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Hosting errors | filemtime() stat failed | Class 'Debug' not found

Go to End

4 Posts   2210 Views

borriej

Community Member, 267 Posts

29 September 2012 at 4:07am

Edited: 29/09/2012 4:33am

Hello,

created my site (SS 2.4.7) on my own hosting,
- Made a back-up on my local harddisk
- Deleted the cache on the local files
- Changed config.php to new server details
- uploaded the files to a new shared hosting
-> got errors, see below.

Who recognizes them?
What is wrong with this SERVER? I believe server is running on IIS 7.0
files are OK!
Thx in advance!

when i go to index.php:

PHP Warning:  filemtime() [<a href='function.filemtime'>function.filemtime</a>]: stat failed for E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 69
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Debug' not found in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\Core.php on line 252

when i go to dev/build

PHP Warning:  filemtime() [<a href='function.filemtime'>function.filemtime</a>]: stat failed for E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 69
PHP Warning:  scandir(E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers) [<a href='function.scandir'>function.scandir</a>]: failed to open dir: No error in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 196
PHP Warning:  scandir() [<a href='function.scandir'>function.scandir</a>]: (errno 0): No error in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 196
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 197
PHP Warning:  scandir(E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers) [<a href='function.scandir'>function.scandir</a>]: failed to open dir: No error in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 224
PHP Warning:  scandir() [<a href='function.scandir'>function.scandir</a>]: (errno 0): No error in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 224
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 225
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  file in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 264
PHP Warning:  $project isn't set in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 268
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  require_once in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 137
PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php on line 137
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Debug' not found in E:\Company\region\url.com\wwwroot\dealers\sapphire\core\Core.php on line 252

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

29 September 2012 at 7:03am

I've never installed SilverStripe on IIS myself, but I read it is a bit different from mac/linux installs, so I suppose you cannot just copy one to the other. For one, IIS doesn't recognize .htaccess, and there are more issues.. Google the silverstripe docs on IIS 7...

So maybe you could first use the windows installer to install a fresh silverstripe on IIS (as you're using 2.4 anyway), just to see if it works at all.

Then, if it does, either spot the differences and update your failing version, or even copy your assets, modules and templates, other stuff, point to your template, do a dev/build?flush=1, save a database dump, and then try loading your database. Then you should be fine :-)

borriej

Community Member, 267 Posts

30 September 2012 at 7:44am

Can i download a zip somewhere with only the SilverStripe 2.4.7 for IIS 7.0 ?

Im not running my own hosting, but a shared hosting. Don't need all the modules from the web platform installer.

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

30 September 2012 at 9:36am

If you cannot use the installer, I guess you'll have to use the default software after all, and take a good look at the docs on IIS 7:
http://doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/2.4/installation/windows-manual-iis-7

I don't suppose you can easily change hosting to linux? :-) probably not...

Also there are a number of posts on iis7 on these forums, just google 'silverstripe iis7' and the likes...