Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

"Search" text removed from button after installing Event Calendar

Go to End

2 Posts   1220 Views

woodb2

Community Member, 48 Posts

8 November 2012 at 1:26am

I'm using the Generic Views module for a frontend form for a dataobject. It's been working great for a while now. As soon as I installed the Event Calendar module, the search text is missing from the button on the form. It's now a just an orange square instead of an orange rectangle with the word "Search" on it.

I'm able to reproduce this on a couple of other sites, it's definitely the event calendar module that removes the text. I don't know enough about either module (only that I like their functionality) to know where to look for a solution.

Thanks,
Brian

jbridson

Community Member, 7 Posts

13 November 2012 at 12:57pm

Hi Brian,

There may be something in the Event Calendar Module CSS which is overriding the styling of the Generic Views. You might want to check the input or button styling in the Event Calendar Module and see whether there is anything that would replace/remove the text from the search button.

Hopefully that helps.

Jeremy