I'm using the latest install of the blog module and Silverstripe 3.0.3. I've been trying to get the blog to use the de_DE locale, but with no luck at all – it insists on using the default en_US formatting for date and time.
I checked the server and the German locale must be set to de_DE.UTF8. I've tried this in mysite/_config.php as well as in blog/_config.php:
// Set the site locale setlocale(LC_ALL, [email protected]', 'de_DE', 'de', 'ge', 'de_DE.UTF8'); i18n::set_locale('de_DE'); i18n::include_locale_file('blog', 'de_DE');
and also tried creating a lang file called de_DE.UTF8.php and setting
i18n::set_locale('de_DE.UTF8'); i18n::include_locale_file('blog', 'de_DE.UTF8');
but to no avail.