Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Fatal error on backend interface.

Go to End

2 Posts   1231 Views

rsilvajls

Community Member, 7 Posts

23 February 2013 at 4:50am

Recently I logged into a clients site that I had not logged on to in a long time. And in the interface I am getting this Fatal Error Message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Form in /home/alsm_admin/alsm.org/www/sapphire/forms/Form.php on line 1289

I know what the issue is, I jsut dont know how to find it. I have alerady done a site wide search for this class Form and I only find one instance.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

nicknick

Community Member, 15 Posts

3 March 2013 at 5:54am

Not had this error but often a fail to redeclare error when there is only one instance can be caused by having the call positioned below some html. I.e ensure the call is loaded before any other line. If this is something you have done in your code it could be that its only showed the error after its been flushed or it could be that you have inadvertently included form.php in another file.
But just guessing and after all my guess is the best response u have had so far on here :-)