Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

No table created after successfull dev/build

Go to End

13 Posts   2906 Views

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

26 June 2013 at 7:57am

hmmmm

it all looks ok (at quick glance) you could check that the class name is in the enum for Page in the DB - but I agree this is strange

sorry I cannot be more help - maybe other can see it

streetspirit

Community Member, 8 Posts

26 June 2013 at 8:08am

Edited: 26/06/2013 8:09am

Yes, again very strange, thanks a lot for your help in laying out the problem here.

streetspirit

27 June 2013 at 5:16am

You've mentioned 'check that the class name is in the enum for Page in the DB' but i didn't get it.
Where should i look for the enum value in the database, NGSiteNamePage has no table as it has no fields, it just extends the NGSiteNameCore but the Core has only 2 fields, ID and ExtraJavaScript.

Sorry, i'm very new to SilverStripe, missing something here, can you help me understand this?

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

28 June 2013 at 10:25am

the database will hold a value for the enum of classname - please see attached braowing the db with http://www.heidisql.com/ focusing on teh sitetree table

Attached Files
streetspirit

19 July 2013 at 11:03pm

Edited: 19/07/2013 11:04pm

I managed to solve the problem.

Since Silverstripe uses /tmp folder of the server for it's cache i checked there and found NGSiteNameMobilePage temp file and manually deleted it.
Everything works as expected now, hope this helps someone in the future.

Many thanks to Swaiba for his help to eliminate all the other potential causes of this particular case.

Go to Top