Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Subscribe no longer working on this forum?

Go to End

7 Posts   1422 Views

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

15 August 2013 at 5:03am

Hi core devs,

It seems subscribe is generating an error, at least with me it does... I have already reported to 'feedback', bt maybe it's just me... Makes it kinda hard to keep track of posts though...

Does anyone else have this as well?

Martin e

martimiz

17 August 2013 at 11:28pm

Bump?

If anyone can confirm that they actually still can subscribe to forumposts, that would be helpfull too (although in kind of a negative way)

Martine

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

20 August 2013 at 12:28am

Subscribe is not working for me as well. Was definitely working 2 weeks ago.

martimiz

21 August 2013 at 12:07am

Ok, pfff, thanks, I was beginning to think I was the only one left using it.. :)

So hopefully someone wil fix this, because it's kind of hard to follow up on posts this way. Coredevpeople?

Martine

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

21 August 2013 at 1:02am

This is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience! https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-forum/commit/022fddf04fe6cb41222728d4f1921c73f15c8e1b
Just to clarify: Did one of you contact SilverStripe directly? (trying to optimize processes a bit)

copernican

Community Member, 189 Posts

21 August 2013 at 1:04am

I tweeted SilverStripe this morning (i'm @mcl_ryan). Is there a better way to let you know?

martimiz

21 August 2013 at 7:23am

Thanks Ingo,

I contacted SilverStripe using the feedback option at the bottom of the page. Must have been around the 15th :)

Martine