Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Loading a new page with sliding animation (Ajax?)

Go to End

10 Posts   9431 Views

iraira88

Community Member, 19 Posts

26 September 2013 at 9:43pm

Hi again,

I just noticed that I get an error when trying to access the admin page..I guess this is due to my using of ajax?

Here is the error message:

[Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT DISTINCT count(DISTINCT "SiteTree_Live"."ID") AS "0" FROM "SiteTree_Live" WHERE (ParentID = () AND Sort <= ()) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND Sort <= ())' at line 1
/homepages/23/d50733656/htdocs/webnew/framework/model/MySQLDatabase.php:580

Does anyone know how to deal with that?

iraira88

Community Member, 19 Posts

28 September 2013 at 1:20am

Ok, I found the error in my jquery code and solved it..but also found another issue..now everything seems to work well, except for one thing:

When I click on a link within my Ajax template the page loads in the normal way and not through Ajax as desired. (This happens for example when I have a blog or team structure like it is described here:http://doc.silverstripe.org/framework/en/tutorials/2-extending-a-basic-site or when a page have a link to another page of my website) Is it possible to change this somehow? I wanted to load the pages always through Ajax. Is this possible?

Any help would be appreciated!

Go to Top