Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

The only bad side of Silverstripe...

Go to End

22 Posts   6435 Views

IanP

Community Member, 5 Posts

22 January 2009 at 10:21am

Hi Will, thanks for the info about the branch with nested URLs; I had read some talk about that. This is exciting news and if I had the PHP development skill, I'd love to throw some of my own resource at this to make it happen. It can't happen soon enough!

I may have a play with the branch on my laptop, but, I'm sure you understand, I'd rather wait for 2.4 before I use it for a paying project.

Valorinbattle

Community Member, 95 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:13am

I am trying to integrate a dropdown menu with a Silverstripe install. I see many posts about cssplay.co.uk and cssmenus.co.uk
I really like what they've developed over there but have no idea whatsoever on how to integrate that into Silverstripe.

I see that some of you have successfully done it and was wondering if I could get some help.
Thanks!

~ James

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:17am

Hi Valorinbattle, welcome to silverstripe.

If you start a new thread with your question I'm sure lots of people will be willing to give you advice :)

It's best not to mix topics in a single thread like this as it can get confusing.

Valorinbattle

Community Member, 95 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:23am

Sorry bout that - thought i was creating a new post :)

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

14 February 2009 at 8:25am

no problem :)

Silver

Community Member, 12 Posts

18 January 2010 at 2:17pm

Hey do you guys know of any tutorials for how to add Mega drop down menus (for navigation) to a website.....and have the content controlled through SS? Thank you....

Go to Top